(1) Does Ireland have adequate types of reference data, and if not what other types should we have?
(2) What forms of data should be regarded as Core Data?
(3) What are the priority thematic areas in which special effort should be made to get spatial data properly organised?
(4) What are the constraints which would limit your organisation adequately organising its data holdings?
(5) What additional resources would be needed to adequately organise your data?
(6) What are the priority data in your organisation which should be adequately organised?
(7) Have you any views on the various forms of spatial referencing?